At Friend Partnership we strongly believe that audit services should create value and make a real difference to a client’s business.
We maintain close contact with our clients throughout the year to ensure that we have a deep knowledge of their circumstances, performance and of the market in which they operate.
Statutory audit services
Good quality audits can bring considerable commercial benefits, but only when a knowledgeable and insightful approach is adopted. We develop in-depth knowledge of each of our clients and we use the audit process to explore our clients’ businesses and think about the potential issues they may face.
This understanding enables us to offer new solutions to our clients’ problems, help them learn from past performance and avoid issues in the future. We believe that an audit can and should add value to your business, and our business-focused approach is designed to ensure it does.
As registered auditors we are required to demonstrate our ongoing commitment to exacting quality and technical standards. The audits we prepare adhere to all professional standards issued by the Auditing Standards Board, the Financial Reporting Council and the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales.
Details about our audit registration can be viewed at www.auditregister.org.uk, under reference number C001019296.
Expert audit services
A Friend Partnership audit:
- Helps you understand the financial performance of your business
- Is undertaken by a consistent team each year, who will have a thorough understanding of your business
- Is managed by a hands on, attentive partner
- Provides an efficient and cost effective service
- Delivers clear reporting, with no jargon
- Presents your company in the most appropriate way to third parties
For help with your company audit contact Friend Partnership here.