At Friend Partnership we believe strongly that audit services should create value and make a real difference to a client’s business. We maintain close contact with our clients throughout the year to ensure that we have a rounded knowledge of their circumstances and performance.
Statutory Audit Services
Good quality audits can bring considerable commercial benefits, but only through adopting a knowledgeable and insightful approach. We develop in-depth knowledge of each of our clients and we use the audit process to explore our clients’ businesses and think about the potential issues they face.
This understanding enables us to offer new solutions to our clients’ problems, to help them learn from past performance and help them avoid issues in the future. We believe that an audit can and should add value to your business and our business-focused approach is designed to ensure it does.
As Registered Auditors we are required to demonstrate our on-going commitment to exacting quality and technical standards. The audits we prepare adhere to all professional standards issued by the Auditing Standards Board, the Financial Reporting Council and the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales.
Details about our audit registration can be viewed at www.auditregister.org.uk, under reference number C001019296.
A Friend Partnership audit:
- Helps you understand the financial performance of your business
- Is undertaken by a consistent team each year, who have a thorough understanding of your business
- Is managed by a hands on, attentive partner
- Provides an efficient and cost effective service
- Delivers clear reporting, with no jargon
- Presents your company in the most appropriate way to third parties
Expert Audit Services Birmingham
For help with your company audit contact Friend Partnership here.