Mergers and acquisitions
Friend provides the full acquisition and disposal advisory service, from the initial strategic rationale through to producing a sale document or Information Memorandum and finally to completion and future planning.
Our partners have sold businesses with values from £1 million up to £250 million. We specialise in total M&A project management from inception to completion, ensuring that we are available throughout the deal process and remain close to our clients at all times.
Our M&A services are tailored to management teams and entrepreneurs who value a highly discreet and confidential approach to their transactions. Clients choose Friend Partnership in confidence that their business affairs will be kept out of the public domain.
Friend Partnership advises companies, management teams and individuals on matters including:
- The strategic rationale for acquiring or disposing
- Research and identification of targets or purchasers
- Preparing the business for sale
- Creating the Information Memorandum
- Packaging and marketing the business
- Making approaches and offers
- Negotiations and tactics
- Fund raising
- Due diligence and legals
- Post completion integration strategy