Tax for businesses
The Friend Partnership corporate tax team in Birmingham deals with many large companies in a range of business sectors. Our clients include UK subsidiaries of overseas parent companies.
Corporation Tax Services
With our wide corporate client base there are a vast range of tax issues we address for them on an ongoing basis. Our timely input enables our clients to get on with running their businesses secure in the knowledge that the tax obligations are being handled efficiently.
We provide proactive input to all clients keeping them up to date with new tax initiatives that may give either tax saving opportunities or require new reporting or tax payment obligations.
Our corporate tax planning input addresses the ‘normal’ business activities undertaken by clients as well as dealing with the one-off issues which arise for each business.
The tax team deals with the following:
- Preparation of computations and returns
- Routine and in-depth enquiries from H M Revenue & Customs
- Payment planning and quarterly instalments
- Salary sacrifice arrangements
- H M Revenue & Customs PAYE inspections
- Research and development
- Group structuring
- Capital allowance maximisation
- Employee incentives and employee share schemes
- Purchase of own shares and capital reductions
- Profit extraction
- Capital value realisation
- Intellectual property
- Creative industries relief
- Business acquisitions and disposals
- Reconstructions and reorganisations
- Management buy outs and buy ins
- Due diligence reviews
Expert Taxation Services Birmingham
If you would like to get in touch and find out more about our corporate tax services please contact us here.