R&D tax relief and R&D tax credits
R&D tax relief is available to companies carrying out qualifying research and development activities. Friend Partnership has substantial experience and a 100% success rate of helping companies to successfully claim R&D tax relief.
R&D Tax Relief Services
The main features of R&D tax relief are:
- Company must be carrying out R&D activities as defined
- There are different regimes for large and small/medium sized companies
- Enhanced corporation tax deduction of up to 230% of revenue expenditure on R&D for SMEs
- Payable credit of 14.5% of any R&D tax losses which are surrendered for SMEs
- Only certain costs qualify for relief
- There is an above the line approach for large companies
- 100% capital allowances for any R&D capital expenditure
We can help you to:
- Identify qualifying activities
- Identify qualifying costs
- Maximise your claim(s)
- Secure tax payments from H M Revenue & Customs
- Deal with HMRC enquiries
Friend Partnership’s team of expert R&D tax relief specialists has dealt with many R&D tax relief claims for clients in a range of business sectors, with a 100% success rate to date.
R&D Tax Relief Services Birmingham
If you would like to get in touch and find out more about our R&D tax relief services please contact us here.