VAT and SDLT
Indirect taxes can often be overlooked by individuals and companies but non-compliance can result in tax liabilities, penalties and interest.
VAT and SDLT Services
At Friend Partnership our tax team is experienced at identifying and addressing such issues. We work closely with our audit and assurance team to address VAT compliance issues they identify as part of their regular work with the corporate and business clients.
The tax team deals with the following:
- Registering businesses for VAT
- Completion of returns
- Carrying out VAT health checks
- Advising on the VAT liability and planning for one off transactions
- Advising on the VAT implications of overseas transactions
- Assisting with VAT inspection visits and the assessments arising therefrom
Stamp Duty Land Tax (SDLT)
- Advising on SDLT liabilities for particular transactions
- Planning to mitigate SDLT liabilities
Expert Taxation Services Birmingham
If you would like to get in touch and find out more about our VAT and SDLT services please contact us here.